THREE RIVERS: DRINA, TARA, SUTJESKA
– Three nights, Camp Tara-Raft and Tara Canyon
– Nine meals, restaurant Tara-Raft and Tara Canyon
– Transportation from RC to the starting point and back
– Insurance of all participants
– All taxes (daytrip, tourist)
– KAYAK, SPRAYDECK, PADDLE, HELMET, VEST, SUIT, BOOTS
Price does not include:
– Service of kayaking guide on the river
– Transportation from your place to our RC
– Beverages at the restaurant
– Photos from the rafting
– GoPro footage (GoPro cameras for rent)
o 165 € For the complete tour (accommodation, food, transportation, equipment)
o 115 € To organize accommodation, food and transportation (If you have your own kayaks)
Price of the program were made to the calculation for 5 people. For smaller groups the price is adjusted. Reservations can be made on the basis of the remaining vacancies at the time of booking. We suggest that you make reservations min 15 days in advance. Thank you!
ESCORT OF KAYAK GUIDE ON THE RIVER IS 60 € PER DAY.
After breakfast we start preparing for the first day of our three-day kayak expedition!
The first river where we will ride is the Drina. We depart from our Rafting Center, pass by the confluence of the Sutjeska and Drina, and we continue to Foca. Drina is mostly calm river with rapids category II / III. It is known for its beautiful sandy beaches and deep turquoise green color. The first day we have a easy ride, as well as warm-up and preparation for the next two days at Tara and Sutjeska. On the river we spend 4-6 hours (depending on the water level).
In Foca we have a vehicle that will take as back to the camp, where lunch is served. T
he afternoon hours are foreseen for rest and leisure activities. Dinner is served later, around the campfire and music.
he next day on the menu for breakfast we offer light snacks with smoked meat, a variety of omlets with cheese, cream, ham, bacon, also all kinds of pie under the iron pan with sour milk..
Preparation for tour starts at cca 09:00h. You take your kayaking equipment and we head to Brstanovica, our starting point of tour. Then starts the most exciting part of the kayaking through canyon, a distance of about 15km of Tara, and kayaking on Drina to the camp, approximately 5km. During the tour we make a few breaks for swimming, taking photos and visiting some of the nearby attractions. After the adrenalin fun on a river tour ends at the camp “TARA-RAFT”, from where we started the adventure.
At our restaurant awaits you a warm lunch that will in the best possible way complement your daily enjoyment. We serve specialties under the iron pan (lamb or veal), various kinds of steaks and chops of veal, chicken or pork, with ubiquitous rafter soup, with addition to salads. We also offer few vegetarian and vegan dishes.
The afternoon hours are foreseen for rest and leisure activities. Dinner is served later, around the campfire and music.
Morning of the fourth day we start with a strong breakfast! With coffee or tea for breakfast we serve entirely home-made products: ham, bacon, cheese and cream cheese, homemade bread, boiled eggs, chutney, honey, etc ..
We are getting ready to perhaps the most exciting day of our expedition! Kayak ride on Sutjeska!The river that is rarely conquered, and anyone who passes through its canyon left breathless.. The narrow, winding, strong unstoppable … ideal for kayaking! Our vehicles go to Tjentiste, the center of the Sutjeska National Park where we go on an adventure. A dozen kilometers of Sutjeske before us, where we will spend the next 3-4 hours. Gorge flows into the Drina River just below our camp, so the adventure ends at our Rafting Center.
In the camp there will be waiting warm lunch, and on the menu for that day is the most delicious specialty of the house – “Zalogaj sa Tare”. With this gastronomy specialty we end our expedition on a symbolic way.
Statament of understanding the risks and taking resposibility
Prior to arrival, all guests are required to fill the basic form, which contains a number of informative questions. Within the form, there is a Statement about taking risks and responsibilities, that every participant rafting / kayaking / canyoning required to read and sign. We advise all passengers to complete the form before arriving at the camp, because thath way we will avoid the crowds and you’ll have more time for fun and enjoyment! Upon arrival, you submit form and personal documents. Based on the Rules on the method and conditions for the provision of rafting as a tourist activities (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbian, No. 10/11) which can be viewed here, any person who is participating in rafting is mandatory to read and sign a statement about taking risks and responsibilities, as well as during the organization and flow of rafting reserves instructions issued by the skipper – guide. Other items on the form (survey questions) are taken in strict confidentiality and in order to improve communications with clients. Form and statement in PDF format can be downloaded HERE
What should i bring with me?
Of course, like when you go to any other trip should bring personal documents. All necessary equipment for rafting we provide, and if you have your own equipment, please feel free to bring it. If you have booked an arrangement that includes a safari or hikking tours take clothes adjusted to mountain conditions (good shoes / boots for walking, trousers, shirts, jackets, etc .. for hiking). We advise you to bring some warmer clothes for the evening! If you are a smoker, provide yourself adequate supplies favorite brand of cigarettes.
How can i find you?
Camp “TARA-RAFT” is located on the right bank of the Drina River, within the RC Bastasi, 20km away from Foca, on the main road M18, Foca – Niksic, following the direction towards the border crossing Šćepan. Foca is not so hard to find at map, but most of those who first time come into this area, the problem is coming from Foca to the camp. Global coordinates of the camp were: N: 43.37083 43 ° 22’15 .02” E: 18.79459 18 ° 47’40 .54” When you enter the city, you will find many guidelines that point to RC Bastasi, Šćepan Polje, Niksic, so pay attention to the signs. The section of Foca to the camp is tricky, because the last 10km is single-lane the paved road with no side banks. Although it will seem that it is completely impossible that such a path is the main and at the same time connects the the two countries do not let it discourage you, it’s just a sign that you are in the right place. Drive slowly and carefully, the road is narrow and inconvenient for those who are not accustomed to such terrain. Also, we advise you not to drive under the influence of alcohol, both for your own safety, and along the way you’ll encounter the occasional patrol of traffic police. Approximately 20 kilometers far from Foca, you will find a board with the inscription “Rafting Center Bastasi “. You’re almost here! Immediately behind the table, the main road separats the paved road to the right, sharply down. If you just stop at that point, you will be able to see the area around the rafting center Bastasi and all the campsites that are located there. Camp “Tara- Raft” is at the end of the road after about 1km long, the last in the series, acousticly and visually isolation from other camps, which offers complete privacy. Going down that road you have turned from the main road, you will first encounter a huge asphalt parking lot on your right, made for the World Rafting Championships. Turn right to that parking, continue diagonaly forward to the ond of it.. After about 500m you will find there is a road that continues on the left and down. Follow it and proceed that way. On your left side are other campsites are on Bastasi. This road ends in a parking lot of the camp “Tara- Raft “, where you will be welcomed by a member of staff.
- Each guest is required to register their stay with an ID card or passport at the camp reception. Documents will be returned upon completion of the arrangement.
- In the area of the camp is not allowed to bring their own food or drinks.
- Drinking alcohol before and during the rafting is not permitted. Passengers who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to go on rafting descent.
- Power outlets in rooms are designed for low consumers (cell phone chargers, laptops ..) Please do not connect devices such as a hair dryer, heater, etc ..
- The rooms are not allowed to consume food and drinks.
- Pets are allowed with prior notification and agreement with the organizer.
- The room was not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive things, things with strong or unpleasant smell, and electrical appliances for which you did not receive the consent of the organizers.
- Please use energy rationally (taps, turn off the lights, etc.).
- It is not allowed to damage inventory and carry it out of the room. Any damage to the guest intentionally or unintentionally do the same inventory will be charged.
- From 23:00 to 07:00 am is time for the night rest, so please be kind enough and do not disturb other guests by making noise.
- For all possible technical defects, malfunctions or damage please contact organizer.
- The room must be vacated by 12:00. If you want to extend your stay, please inform organizers about it before.
- For waste management, use the provided bins.
- It is forbidden to light fires on the to unforeseen places.
- During his stay in the camp, the staff is at your disposal for all the information and help you need.
- House rules are adopted in order to allow all clients quiet and pleasant stay in the camp.
SPORTS AND RECREATIONAL
RAFTING CENTER “TARA-RAFT”
Bastasi bb, 73300 Foča
Bosna i Hercegovina
Established in 2001
Owner: Davidović Miroslav
BIH +387 65 782 014